oil pressure?

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: oil pressure?
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 08:40:11 -0700
Hello spridgets,

      another question.

      have a rebuilt engine... about 5000 miles on it now.. this
      weekend i drove several times up and down the freeway, the
      last shot going faster than my usual 60 mph, and held it around

      in the past my oil pressure at between 3000 and 4000 rpm
      (guestimated) had been about 45 psi, ... now its up around 58 at
      those same speeds. would having the rings (finally) seat well
      account for this rise in oil pressure? or is something else
      going on... ?

--
Best regards,
 Bill                          mailto:pythias@pacifier.com