Re: CZJ 361

To: GMari58175@aol.com
Subject: Re: CZJ 361
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 12:24:20 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi George,

Missed you at Sprite Spree, may see you in 2008?  My Parts book lists CZJ 361
as a Wing - Front - RH from chassis number HAN9-77591 to HAN 10 and GAN nos
up to the 1500 I guess.  So, Mk 4 Sprite and Mk3 Midget (late models).

Maybe these are British wings and US are different?

This is from the Leyland factory parts catalogue AKM 0036 Feb 77 1st edition.

Daniel1312