Re: CZJ 361

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: CZJ 361
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 12:38:53 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks Daniel,
I missed you too.  With any luck 2008 will be the year.
Appreciate the info on the part number.  For some reaswon I can't find it in
theBody service parts list # AKD 3514 dated 1969.  I probably just missed it.
Any way,  thanks!
George
Hey - any one need some NOS body panels for the MK IV Sprite or MK III
Midget?