bugeye wiper question?

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: bugeye wiper question?
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:50:26 -0400
what is the spacing of the wiper transmissions on the cowel?  i have an ex
race car here that had a kill switch mounted through the right wiper hole in
the cowel(it's a pretty big hole!)   i have as much as an inch either way
(L. or  R.) to weld in a repair panel to reinstate the wipers.    i'll take
any measurement you can get off what you have available (inner edge to inner
edge or center to center of either the holes themselves or the centers of
the wiper transmission spacing.)
those measurements will get me dialed in on my project.
thank you!
chuck
cfchrist@earthlink.net