Re: bugeye wiper question?

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, cfchrist@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: bugeye wiper question?
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 21:51:17 -0400 FILETIME=[DDA28880:01C371BD]
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
chuck,

I measured the ones from the white Bugeye, My measurements were slightly
different than Franks,
but he is a carpenter...

inside edge of hole to inside edge of hole- 15-1/4
outside edge to outside edge-      17-3/8
center to center-    16-1/2
front of hole to front edge of cowl (towards front of car)  1-3/4
holes oval- 1 in wide by 1-3/8 front to back

HTH

Brian