Doh! Stupid Computer!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Doh! Stupid Computer!
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 20:51:48 -0700
Sorry to bomb the list with my problems again.  Well, my computer did it
again.  It crashed so bad this time, the hard drive had to be wiped
clean and the video card had to be replaced.  I lost everthing.  What I
am asking for is some of the important links that you guys might have to
replace all the LBC links I had been collecting over the years.  I would
also like to get any Sprite production pictures or Pressed Steel
production line pics you might have.  If you have a web site, send that
link.  I'm seriously considering a MAC for my next computer.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
02 FLSTS (No longer in production!)