Re: Doh! Stupid Computer!

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Doh! Stupid Computer!
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 16:33:26 -0700 (PDT)
RE: I'm seriously considering a MAC for my next
> computer.
> Mike MacLean

I'm glad you asked. I got hooked on Mac's when I was
teaching graphic design. First one was a mac
plus(1984) with a meg of ram and no hard drive. I now
have a G4, one of the slower 440MHZ ones.

We just bought a Dell for my wife for our
anniversary(how many guys can say that?) It is pentium
chipped at a kazillion MHZ, and it still slower than
my Mac. Why would that be?

Anyway, since installing Mac OSX (system 10) it is
virtually crashproof. Anything that would crash the
old systems is now isolated and can be avoided before
it can crash the system.

Works for me.

bill, macintosh evangelist, b.
'69 Sprite