Re: bugeye rotator

To: Josh <JHa2297255@netscape.net>
Subject: Re: bugeye rotator
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 22:39:24 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Josh,

That'd be me. It's two engine stands and a couple hunks of tube and
angles. I can send some digitals of the parts if you care to make them
up. I made the thing adjustable to fit different frame configurations so
I can use it on my 3000 when I start working on it. You could simplify
the attachment for Sprite specific for less cash than I spent. The
engine stands are holding engines for two other projectsright now. If
you were to buy two and use them a year, you can probably sell them
without much loss. Web page is below, I'll send a couple more pictures
separately.

Dave & Bobbie
60 Bugeye "Little Bits"
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm