Sprite registery..Forgret about it

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sprite registery..Forgret about it
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 21:09:38 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I'll let you know...I have been very disappointed in the Sprite Registery
administrator...as I mentioned I got the info about the registery thru the
AHCA....Thought this would be a great place to get my "roots"....They have a
newsletter which they send out if you send them addressed stamped envelopes
and ask for a donation to help support the registery...so I sent stamped
envelopes and $20 to help the cause.....I sent a question about my car..got an
email from Rick Moses saying he would get back to me after Sprite
Spree.....since then I have emailed no less than 4 times and called and left
messages at least 4 times....WITH NO RESPONSE... I have emailed, and left a
phone message saying I wanted my donation back...I GOT NO RESPONSE.....I have
been involved with LBCs for many years...and dealt with many fine
people...this is the first time I have felt ripped off and treated rudely.  So
anyway I'll let you know what happens...
JG