Re: Sprite registery..Forgret about it

To: Jerry Goodman <Jerry.Goodman@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite registery..Forgret about it
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 08:49:37 -0700
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Jerry,
I don't know the status of the Sprite Registry, but Rick Moses deserves
alot of space at this time.

Maybe, you are not familiar with Rick Moses and his Spridget efforts.

Rick just finished administering the 3rd International Sprite gathering.
Many volunteers assisted with this event but he still shouldered most of
the burden events like this impose.

No other individual would pull-off events like these. No one.

Rick Moses uses 110% of his energy and dedication to stage these events
for no other reason than his love of Spridgets and his appreciation of
the people that own them.

I have been involved with Spridgets for more than 25 years and met many
"interested" people in the clubs, not in the clubs, and otherwise, but
no one with the passion and dedication as Rick Moses, and no one
involved with the hobby so devoid of ego, as well as lacking an agenda.

Rick Moses is an Spridget enthusiast in the truest sense of the word.

Regarding your immediate issue, is it possible that AHCA is publishing
outdated information? Could the account for the email address for Rick
be closed? Maybe Rick is just burned-out from the incredible effort he
expended for the 3rd Sprite Spree!

Bottom line, I just have to stand up for Rick Moses. He is a special
member of the Spridget community and deservedly so.

jay fishbein
wallingford, CT
Home of "The Innocenti Project"
61 Innocenti 950 Spyder