Re: Door Locks

To: <fjohnson@oswego.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Door Locks
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:56:56 -0700
Both Moss and VB sell the blanks. For later cars (with the double-sided
ignition key), they operate the doors, trunk, and glovebox.

There's a pin in the lock handle between the T and the round bezel that
you can hammer out with a 1/16" punch. Then you can easily withdraw the
lock cylinder from the T-handle. You'll have to take apart the inside
end (the cup and the spring washer) to get the bezel to move enough, I
think.

 I just swapped out a lock cylinder in my trunk handle, but forgot to
take pix. oops!