Re: Nationwide Ins.

Subject: Re: Nationwide Ins.
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:23:58 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
A just-released JD Power survey reports that Nationwide ranked high in
customer satisfaction and was the most improved in this same survey in
the last year. Oftentimes, your state's insurance department can also
provide information in the form of a complete report on the number of
complaints for each company licensed in your state.

The best info you are going to get from a question to a group like our
Spridget List is anecdotal. The official surveys and reports are usually
accurate and consistent in the high ranking companies.

My personal recommendation is that ultimately, you should shop for an
educated and knowledgeable agent rather than just a low price so that
you have a resource to get proper advice and policy interpretations when
you have account reviews or a problem with the claims department.

The best claims service will fall short if you're not insured properly
to begin with.

jay fishbein, / Independent Insurance Agent, CIC
wallingford, ct
Home of "The Innocenti Project"
61 Innocenti 950 Spyder
63 Pink Sprite MkII