Re: Question for seller -- Item #2433185369

To: Bruce <lbvarley@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Question for seller -- Item #2433185369
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:42:37 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Larry,

Didn't mean to be coy...$2,750 is the reserve.  I've spent a ton of money, too,
on the paint, interior, etc.  I've had the car in the local papers, but when a
prospective buyer finds out it doesn't have A/C, there's no sale...
Let me know if you think that figure is too high.  I'm still trying to
calibrate the market.
Thanks,
Bruce

  Bruce
      To be honest, if the car really, really is nice i think
      thats Low.
      Now ive sent a copy of this email to a group of friendly
      people that know everything to know about LBC
      Hope they can better guide you in the sell.
             Thanks Larry

     one may even Bid..