Re: More on Cooper S Distributor

To: FUZZY95687@yahoo.com, macleans@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More on Cooper S Distributor
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:06:29 EDT
I think the short answers are:

1.  You stick the engine/car on a dyno and 'swing' the distributor till you
can max power and after the static advance is ATDC you have too much!

2.  Aside from the aforementioned reference book Cap'n Bob mentioned there
are experience companies like Aldon Automotive and APT that have spent many
thousands of hours with A-series engines on the dyno and know pretty much what
combination of tuning requires what advance curve.

Daniel1312