Re: was Alpha Romeo, now Miata (No Lbc)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: was Alpha Romeo, now Miata (No Lbc)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:11:09 -0600
Naw, a MGB has more room than a Miata. I have  a '91 Miata as well as
the Midget. Both are way fun to drive The Midget is cruder to drive
than the Miata I can work on the Midget, but  I have to send the Miata
to the shop. When the Midget was streetable,  I got a lot more
attention in the Midget than the Miata. I can see the North side of 90
in the Miata,, in the Midget it feels like your doing 90 when your
going 50.
All in all, I would say for their respective eras they are functionally
equivalent.
--
Jay Shaffer
'91 Miata