bugeye bonnet for sale

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Midget/Sprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: bugeye bonnet for sale
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 07:55:57 -0700 (PDT)
I was planning on keeping this, but as it may be a while
before I get another spridget!  ;-( I think I will offer it
to a good home for hte right price...the bonnet is in
pretty good condition, been sandblasted of rust/paint and
primed with that special green primer(forgot what it was
called) ...been in garage since...there is a crunch on
right front that should be pretty easy to finish tapping
smooth, just not had the time...and the beading's been
removed for the smooth look, just need to either weld or
bondo(ugh!!!) the seams and it will be a beauty!

am looking for what I paid for it...$300 if I recall??

Bonnet is located in Fremont, CA (ten miles from San
Jose/thirty-five from San Francisco?)

Paul
androbus@yahoo.com
cell 408-313-1289