G-Tech, new toy

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: G-Tech, new toy
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:11:27 -0700
I just recieved a new G-Tech accelerometer for car use.  Thsi thing is
supposed to be the affordable in-car dynamometer.  Looks pretty cool but I'm
not sure how well it works yet.  It will measure at-the-wheels HP, 0-60 time,
60-0 time, 1/4 mile and acceleration, braking, and cornering G-force.
Only drawback I see so far is I haven't got a cigarette lighter to plug it in!
A couple of jumper wires to my trusty little mortorcycle battery in the
passenger seat should do the trick.  Obviously I don't much care how much HP
Austin Powerless is generating or my wife's Traveller, but I can't wait to
hook this puppy up to the turbo bugeye and head for the backroad straightaway
this weekend.

Has anyone else tried one of this things?  I couldn't resist when I found a
website that had them marked down to $49.95.

Glen