Re: G-Tech, new toy

To: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: G-Tech, new toy
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:29:10 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I saw the ads for the new "PRO" version but at that price I'm not interested
in that much info.  I'm just curious how much HP I'm getting after mods
without shelling out $70/half hour of real dyno time.  Even if it isn't
accurate compared to a 'real' dyno, averaging three or more readings per run
should give a relative reading that will let me know if the mod was
effective.
I found the price on e-bay in a search for G-TECH, and took the buy-it-now
price.  The reply came from the site below.
http://avionicsgps.com/

Glen