Re: HIF44 Carb needle info needed

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: HIF44 Carb needle info needed
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 19:05:19 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike,
Thanks for this information.
I received a BDK needle from Joe Curto today, and my Sprite is running great
with it.
I haven't pulled the plugs- that's the next step.
But now the car runs fast and smooth through all the gears.

Next job is reducing the height of the HIF44.  The piston damper has a high
bulge that's rubbing against the bonnet.
I got a flat damper, without the bulge, from Joe; I'll try that tomorrow.
Thanks,
Ray