Re: Later Spridget description Was: shirts

Subject: Re: Later Spridget description Was: shirts
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 08:33:58 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad,
Thanks Brad, but it's too late to change modern history.

Send me another bottle of Jimador. Then, after a little indulging, I can
maybe get a grasp on this geometric Sprite subject.
 From now on I propose that for clarity, we start referring to Mk I's as
Round Body cars and the Rubber Bumper cars as Triangle Body cars. Ones
with frame damage could even be referred to as parallelogram cars.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
Home of "The Innocenti Project"
61 Innocenti 950 Spyder