Large diameter water pump pulley for sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Large diameter water pump pulley for sale
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 07:25:22 EDT
Cc: bugeyebarn@bigpond.com, TomSpeedwell@aol.com
Hi list,

It's been an absolute age since I have been able to get any of the large
diameter water pump pulleys to sell though I think I may have taken one to
Sprite
Spree.

The pulley (I have just the one) is obviously secondhand and I want $21
including shipping and take dollars in cash posted to me or I will take paypal.

If you want a brand new pulley I think you can still can get them from Mini
Spares and APT do one in aluminium alloy which even I don't have (yet).

These pulleys are getting harder to find over here and I have to drive quite
a way to find a breakers yard that still has any.  If there is a lot of demand
(I''ll be rich?) I'll sell my spare and go further afield to other breakers
yards.

Regards

Daniel1312