RE: Gift Sprite Proposal, maybe some LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gift Sprite Proposal, maybe some LBC
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 17:50:31 -0700
Count me in too. I am short in mechanical skills compared with the O.S.H.I.T
Team, and I am located on "the wrong coast", but I could help otherwise- may
be with donated parts... or something like computer/admin work... I am good
at that sort of thing.

Jacques Le Clainche in San Diego
http://www.leclainche.com/

Frank Clarici wrote:
Why not? The Golden Sprite idea seems to have died. Lot's uf listers
were happy to help with that project. (it may still happen if I have
anything to say about it)
With a year, you better get the ball rolling now.
Count me in.