73 RWA Midget Parts Car

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer), cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Subject: 73 RWA Midget Parts Car
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 08:56:51 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I have a 73 Midget which I am stripping out and will be selling what's left
after I'm through with it. I plan to keep the engine, gearbox, front brakes and
diff gears for a Bugeye conversion. The front fenders and hood slam panel and
oil cooler have already been removed by the previous owner.

What is available of the remaining parts include the body shell as described
above, windshield, conv. top frame, seats, dash with guages, complete doors
including interior panels and windows, boot lid, bonnet, entire electrical
system incl. all lights, rear axle housing minus the diff gears, steering gear,
pedal box and hydraulic systems, handbrake assy., fuel tank, entire original
polution control system (smog pump etc.), radiator, etc. etc.

This car will be available for parts alone or as a complete unit. If you need
specific pieces or want the whole car as-is, please let me know ASAP before it
gets hauled off to the dump.

Howard Collins
Va. Bch., Va.
60' AH Bugeye