Re: 73 RWA Midget Parts Car

To: Miniac7@aol.com
Subject: Re: 73 RWA Midget Parts Car
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 13:25:54 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I wanted to thank everyone for the overwhelming response to the message I
posted about this car and the available parts. This forum is a wonderful tool.

I am scheduled to pick the car up and bring it home this evening. I will spend
Wednesday evening assesing the exact condition of the parts for which I have
had requests, after which time I will get back to everyone with a condition
report and the respective prices.

Thanks for your interest and your patience.

Howard Collins
Va. Bch., Va.
60' AH Bugeye
69' Austin Cooper S
73' MG Midget Parts Donor ( for the short term )