Re: pretty impressive

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: pretty impressive
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:04:25 EDT
With an all roller bearing design I bet the time between re-builds is pretty
short.  I have seen a lot of revolutionary engines that get built but then
little more is heard of them.  The orbital 2 stroke was around a long time and
Ford UK even had some engines in some cars.  I think the engine wasn't that
revolutionary but the injection system was.

Cosworth bought out some company making a very cleared stepped piston type
engine that seemed very promising but I have no more of it for some years now.

Daniel1312