Re: Zig and Roy

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Zig and Roy
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 07:59:11 -0500
> One of my garage cats, Mini, was a 'drop-off' and arrived at about 9 mos.
> age, w/two kittens in tow.  She's become a very affectionate, loving cat.
> BUT, pick her up and get her into a new or unfamiliar situation and she
gets
> panicky and can become very aggressive.

My Hobbes is another case of "found under the neighbor's van". She is a
gorgeous tabby with a golden undertone. The smallest of our three cats, she
is also the only one with claws. Strangely enough, I can bathe this cat
without any trouble at all (unlike Oreo, our 20-pounder, who beats me up
with his clawless paws), but if you carry her outside she will totally freak
out and you will get scratched. At the vet's office she is ok, but getting
her there and back is not fun.
David Lieb