Re: job listing(no LBC)

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer), wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: job listing(no LBC)
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 10:50:34 -0400
Cc: gjbranch@comcast.net, grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/7/2003 9:25:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
PilotRob@webtv.net writes:

> ...back to the question...did
> Roy hit his pussie before the pussie
> jumped him?

No Siegfried was off stage at the time.....

Actually, I've heard a couple of eyewitness accounts. One newspaper reporter
was in the audience and said the tiger took a swipe at Roy and Roy hit him on
the head with the microphone hard enough to make a loud "bonk" on the PA.

One version of the story thought this was all part of the act, but then the
audience thought the attack was part of the act too.

Another version says the tiger was eyeing someone in the audience and Roy
bonked him to divert his attention from attacking the audience member.

Sounds like he is going to pull through, so I'm sure Baba Wawa will interview
him for the "real" story.

Robert Houston
Transervicios S.A. de C.V.
915-592-2082