Midget service manual

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget service manual
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:30:59 +0100
Hi all,

Going to pick up my Midget 1500 tonight.  Am very excited, just hope
that the auction description was accurate!

Anyways, I do my own servicing.  What is the best service manual for the
car?  I know there is a Haynes, but is the factory manual available?  My
other car is a Jaguar XJS, and the factory manual is available on a CD,
in PDF, which is really useful.  Before that, I had a BMW 318is, and the
best manual for that was published by Bentley, which made the Haynes
version look like a comic.

Apparently first gear is "chipped" (whatever that means), so that's
gonna be my first job...