Re: Midget service manual

To: <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, <antony@antgel.co.uk>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget service manual
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 07:15:44 -0700
Moss might still carry it new ( www.mossmotors.com
<http://www.mossmotors.com/> ), as it's still listed under Factory
Manual reprints for $40. I picked mine up at amazon a couple of years
ago, and they don't seem to have it anymore either. I have both the
Haynes and Bentley, and use both. Haynes can be good sometimes when the
factory manual says "use special tool xxxx", as it'll give you a
shadetree mechanic option. ;)

We also have a 318is, but E30 (1991). My biggest complaint with the
Bentley there is I'd really need 2: the E30 for the body, and the E36
for the M42 engine! ;)

Welcome!

-=Chris

Chris King