Re: Cable-Operated Heater Taps

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cable-Operated Heater Taps
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:10:09 -0700
Hi David,

I've used the Four Seasons brand part# 74627 heater valve for in line cable
operated use.  A fairly common one as it's used on a lot of Chrysler product
vans.

You'll need fresh heater hoses as it reguires a force fit to use the 1/2"
hoses from the "A" series engines.  It's OK to put on the outlet side, also.

Later, Paul A