Re: First impressions

To: soavero@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: First impressions
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 13:12:40 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
A bugeye is giving away even more weight than a box Spridget to a 1500 so
make make that 400lbs lighter.  So even with rough math the brakes on a 1500
have
to do something like 10-12% more work than a box Spridget and most likely 25%
more work than on a Bugeye.  If you apply those percentages to stopping
distances you get a feel for my argument.

Daniel1312