SOS '03

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SOS '03
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:05:14 -0500
Cc: "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Hear Ye Hear Ye Hear ye,

OK youse guys...you're getting this notice with plenty of time ot make
plans... for SOS ("Save our Spridgets"... the midwest version of an OSHIT
weekend) coming up the Fri-Sun after Thanksgiving. This gala (or gay,
depending on whether someone brings the "Bah Bah Lube" )affair will once
again be help at the swanky setting of Worldwide, in Madison, WI... home of
Peter "PPP... Peter the Parts Pimp" Caldwell, and his lovely wife Jane
(pronounced 'hane' for those of you with seasonal help in for harvest
season...).

We hope to again broadcast this debauchery via Yahoo, or something similar
on a web cam setup. Might actually get a high speed line in there this year
(eh, PPP?).

Some of our potential projects include dropping a fuel injected Toyota motor
into a '73 Midget, maybe some deflaring and welding fender patch panels on
Jeff Porasik (Park)'s racecar. Maybe sit around and laugh at Soave's race
car. Maybe assembly and installation of a race 948 into my other car Red
Arse. Maybe you'd like your car included in the project list... speak up
now... the more the merrier.

Also, for those of you that can't attend, the "Food Festival Via Fed Ex" we
did the first year was fun.

So, look at your holiday weekend plans, and see if you can make it. We've
had folks fly in, we've had folks drive in. We've assembled car, we've
disassembled cars... but always have fun.