RE: SOS '03

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SOS '03
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 07:54:27 +1000
Bummer, I won't be back until late Dec or Early Jan...

Maybe next year I can time my trips right... I'll mark thnksgiving
'04 on my calendar now if someone can let me know the dates in '04

> Some of our potential projects include dropping a fuel injected Toyota
motor
> into a '73 Midget

If you do this, let me know. I have a club magazine article I can
share and I can go around and take lots of engine bar photos of a
car with such a transplant. I'd put the (hi-res and low res ) photos
on the web (www.ahsdc.org)

Mike