No LBC Dodge Tomahawk and 300mph

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: No LBC Dodge Tomahawk and 300mph
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:18:59 -0400 FILETIME=[DC242780:01C3938B]
Listerati,

Many of you have seen pictures of the Dodge Tomahawk motorcycle on the show
circuit. You know the one, Viper engined and 4 wheeled. upposedly will now
go into limited production.
One thing that has always bothered me, is that the media keeps spewing the
Dodge PR BS about how it has the potential to do 300mph. While I'm no
expert, and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, To me it
seems IMPOSSIBLE to go 300mph on only 500 HP, no matter how light it is, and
it sure ain't arrowdynamic. (sic)
I thought about sending a note to some of the magazine bozo's about this,
but figured it best to get an expert opinion. Keith???

Brian S.
Bugeye under resto

Page a contacts mobile phone with  MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
   http://msnmessenger-download.com