Man Saids he's got NOS Chrome items

To: "Spridgets" <@awesomenet.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Man Saids he's got NOS Chrome items
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 23:24:27 -0500
Cc: "Brad Del Sorbo" <britclasics@msn.com>
   Larry,

Having never done one of these before I can only give you an approximate
idea.  I think the cost is going to be prohibitive unless you really, really
have to have the very best.  I would think it will cost you at least 400.00,
possibly more.  Every slat has to be done individually, stripped, polished,
coppered, polished, nickeled, polished, than finally chromed and polished.
Lots of work!!  If you are serious about pursuing this I'll attempt to get
you a more accurate figure.  The problem is you have a grille which is very
hard to do and a car which is not worth what a Big Healey or a Jag is, hence
very few folks will spend the money for this sort of thing.  Now, I am an
enthusiast myself and continually spend big $ on restorations for British
cars and bikes where I never get my money out of them.  If you want to
pursue it, let me know.  I just want you to be aware that this particular
job is an expensive proposition.  I'd also mention that I have some N.O.S.
bumpers and overriders for your car.  If interested, let me know and I'll
get back to you with the particulars.  I also have losts of other stuff,
tonneau cover, various chrome bits, trim items and other interesting NOS
stuff.

Regards,
Brad

His contact info...  "Brad Del Sorbo" <britclasics@msn.com>