Re: Any fun?

To: <larryrex@awesomenet.net>, <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Any fun?
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 23:58:04 -0500
Cc: <nosimport@mailbag.com> (Peter C.), <valntine@ptd.net> (Kevin Valentine), <spridgets@autox.team.net>
LOL, Rex...

Sure we adapt...and me best of all but,
that's not the subject. People who live
under bridges and in cardboard boxes
don't own Spridgets and aren't having
much fun!

No...I don't dwell on this stuff...but it's
there in the background...every day....
it impacts my fun quotient to one extent
or the other...can't help it.

Most of all fed up with incompetent gov't...
as in...no jobs and we're letting in more people every day instead of
calling a
general moritorium (with exceptions)
until we can get things straightened out within concurrent with "open
borders"
during a time of global terrorism...
....governed by idiots (or "professional
politicians" who value their jobs more
than looking out for you and me!).

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)

  Yes Capt I agree, and how do you say got the picture

  One of our local rednecks, Billy Joe Bob, while a total idiot, was a gifted
portrait artist.  His fame grew and soon people from all over the country were
coming to him for paintings.

One day, a beautiful young woman pulled up to his house in a stretch l(LBC).
She asked Billy Joe Bob if he could paint her in the nude. This was the first
time anyone had made this request. The beautiful lady said money was no object,
she was willing to pay $50,000.  Not willing to get into trouble with his wife,
Billy Joe Bob asked the lady to wait while he went in the house and conferred
with his wife.

In a few minutes he returned and told the lady he was willing to do it.
However, he would have to leave his socks on so he would have some place to
wipe his brushes.....

[Scanned by AwesomeNet Anti-Virus]