Re: Car does not start

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Car does not start
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 17:44:24 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'Gary & Kathryn Bales'" <kgb@frontiernet.net>
In PA it is illegal to sit at a light with the car in neutral. If it is
in gear you have a better chance of slipping your foot off the clutch
and either (as the book says) getting outta the way quick or slipping
the foot off and charging out into traffic against the light ;-)

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
  - Edgar Allen Poe