Re: RE Postings from Cap't NLBC

To: w_burrell@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE Postings from Cap't NLBC
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:17:40 EST
In a message dated 10/30/2003 12:02:34 PM Mountain Standard Time,
w_burrell@yahoo.com writes:
If someone does not say something controversial pretty
soon I am going to have to start in on my latest cat
episode. :-)
Well, yesterday, while home sick, I managed to call CVA, Connecticut Valley
Arms (but located in Georgia for some silly reason) and order three flint lock
rifles.  The plan is to arrive in PA as soon as possible after Christmas day,
and stay for 5-6 days and participate in the flint lock only Bami season.

I've never fired a flint lock, so I guess it will be both a learning
experience as well as a cold weather adventure.

R. Houston

...those idiots at the NRA, not only do they think the second amendment gives
them the right to own guns, they think the first amendment gives them the
right to free speech!...unknown.