Re: RE Postings from Cap't NLBC

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE Postings from Cap't NLBC
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:57:00 -0800
I've shot a flintlock.  It's a hoot!  The pause between the time you
pull the trigger and the gun goes off is something to get used to and
you won't be able to see if you hit your target for a minute or so
because of all the smoke!  They don't call them smoke poles for nothing.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite

RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 10/30/2003 12:02:34 PM Mountain Standard Time,