Re: MWM iso 175/60/13 tires

To: SDOliner@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MWM iso 175/60/13 tires
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:41:41 EST
I think a 60 profile tyre might be a little uncomfortable on the roads you
describe.

I don't suppose the list will agree with me but my view is that you simply
don't need more than a 175 on the public highway and that the money would
nearly
always be better spent on the suspension.

In fact I think money on suspension and a limited or torsen diff will always
provide more speed on corners and in acceleration than a fatter tyre ever
will.

I regularly out corner and out brake and out accelerate cars with fatter and
wider tyres.

My car has 175/70 x 13 tyres with a speed rating to 130mph

Daniel1312