Wire wheels

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Wire wheels
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 14:10:54 EST
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
I am looking to replace the wheels on my 73 Midget.  I was putting this off,
but now I find my tires are weather cracking, so if I am going to buy tires, I
may as well buy some that fit the new wheels.

Not sure if I want replacement wires, or knock off mini lite replicas.

I did a google search for wire wheels and found this one location Frank
should love: http://www.made-in-china.com/

British wire wheel has the wheels, but only in 4/4.5 inch width.  Don't I
need something wider ...especially if I am going to emulate Daniel and buy
175/70x13 tires.

Robert Houston
...those idiots at the NRA, not only do they think the second amendment gives
them the right to own guns, they think the first amendment gives them the
right to free speech!...unknown.