Cooling fan - engine - A-series

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Cooling fan - engine - A-series
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 18:17:33 EST
Hi List,

Strictly talking TRAFFIC AND 30MPH situations, has anyone tried different
engine driven fans on A-series engines and found a difference in the
temperature.

NOTE.  I am only interested in traffic and up to 30mph situations because
above that the fan does nothing to aid cooling.  I am also only interested in
engine driven fans, not electric fans or both together.

So, any experiences of swapping from a 2 or 4 blade metal fan to the later 6
blade plastic?  Anyone tried the 6 blade metal?  Anyone tried the 11 blade
plastic (real cheap over here too)?

Thanks

Daniel1312