Re: Cooling fan - engine - A-series

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Cooling fan - engine - A-series
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 00:34:35 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel,

I just bought a 15" Flex-a-lite plastic fan from Sumit Racing to try on
a couple cars just to see what it will do. WIll try it on the street rod
Chevy V8 and the BJ8 3000. Won't know until next June how well it works.
It looks like it will do the job and price was right. They come in 14
-18" diameter for $16.95
http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?target=search.asp&type=bykeyword&searchtype=both&part=plastic+fan&x=0&y=0

Dave & Bobbie