Re: New Tires

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Tires
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 12:31:19 -0800
Interesting that they show nothing for 145/R13 or 145/80R13, and one for
165/70R13. There are a few that show up as 155/80R13.

Dunlop's web site no longer lists a 145 aspect ratio, and the only 165
has a 80 aspect ratio...

On the flip side, I checked Coker, just for grins. They don't carry the
radial 145's yet, though they do show a 5.20x13 bias-ply that was found
on the bugeye...

Seems we're slowly falling into tire-limbo,collectively, as sooner or
later we're all going to need new tires, and manufacturers are dropping
the smallest tire sizes.

-=Chris