Speaking of fuel injection

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[8E5E3670:01C3A868] hABFWQo8006698
Subject: Speaking of fuel injection
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:29:11 -0500
Purists please forgive my following questions;

Have any of you tried fuel injection on your Spridget?  I just completed
a conversion on my Toyota Landcruiser to a '80s EFI system.  A little
manifold adapter plate, some wiring, and reprogamming the chip.  Great
performance and reliability gains, plus starts in this damm artic cold.
Anyone know of any EFI systems on some of the junkyard dogs that would
be an easy match or swap onto a Spridget.

Chris
'60 Bugeye
Washington