Fundraising - LBC (MG)content

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fundraising - LBC (MG)content
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:43:48 EST
Hi List,

I'm still fundraising to get that special camera equipment I need.  The stuff
I'm after has only recently gone out of production and there are several
things I am after from e-bay before they get really scarce and the price goes
through the roof.  Here in the UK you almost never see these items even
secondhand.

SO - I'm fundraising!

I have a variety of modern motoring press packs on a range of LBCs some of
which are just printed copy with some photos and some quite nice with a CD
that
has the photos or photos and text even a video clip on occasion.  I usually
sell this stuff to a dealer but at present he needs to sell himself before he
can buy.  I have quite a bit of the MG X-power stuff as loose press releases
with photos, some other less exciting MG stuff, a few new mini releases, an
Aston
Martin DVD and even some quite scarce Ferrari and Maserati items.  Everything
is for sale - ask me what you might want, if I have it I'll say and how much
I might be looking for or make me an offer.

I also have 2 of the big water pump pullies left as well as a couple of small
ones but unless you are getting rid of some funny dual belt pullies and want
a stock size I think the big pulley is the way to go.

And, I got #6.75 for the snap-on cloth patch!

Daniel1312 - fundraising for nice camera equipment and getting closer!