Re: SOS...03 reminder

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SOS...03 reminder
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 08:48:07 EST
PPP,

Can you use another shipment of Ipswich clams.  Flounder thinks they're
oysters, but I think it's wishful sexual thinking.  I know you and TuTone know
what
to do with them.
Won't be making it myself, as I've just "invested" in a new project, a
Fiberfab Jamaican on a Healey chassis.  It's set up for a 396 Chev and Muncie 4
spd,
although the drivetrain is long gone.  I found out that Chris Beebe from
Madison created the original Jamaican body.

Rick
AN5, BJ7,  &
Soon to be Healey-Jamaican, "Nasty Rasta"