RE: SOS...03 reminder

To: <HealeyRic2@aol.com>, <nosimport@mailbag.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SOS...03 reminder
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 08:12:03 -0600
Clams, oysters... whatever. I don't eat any type of seafood, but the rest of
those crazy assholes loved 'em, so sure, send them along. I feel about
seafood like Frank feels about CHinese tools. ;)

I'll have the Thicko grille along, (which, in a pinch)  can serve as a
garage for 2 Sprites. One of the day I'll be cooking a 15 lbs pork loin,
served with my mother's home made applesauce. One morning, I'll be making
Swedish pancakes.

PPP, will we have any need for a power washer during SOS? If so, I can toss
it on the trailer (which is still nearly full of 3 full cords of
firewood...)

The Jamacian sounds cool.

WST