Re: Wheels (Update)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheels (Update)
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 17:05:37 EST
In a message dated 11/15/2003 2:58:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
millerls@ado13.com writes:
Now all I need is a set of center caps. The holes are 2.75 inches
Great look. I am going to do almost the same thing, except use "Mirror Black"
with some silver chips powder coating.

Now for those center caps

http://www.prestigewheel.com/Image898021p.asp

But I have a set of the cheesy plastic chrome with a Western logo center
caps. However, they take up just enough of the center bore to interfere with
the
front hubs. So if you really want center caps, you may need to use a spacer. I
actually think that these wheels will look fine by just painting the hubs to
match.

David Oliner