Re: Wheels (Update)

To: "Spridget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Wheels (Update)
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 16:28:12 -0800
The car sits high in the rear when no one is in it. The car and it just came
down off of the jack in the front. The tires are 175x60x13.

If you look at the picture at http://www.ado13.com where the car is on the
track at Laguna Seca you can see how it sits with two people in it. The
picture next to that one is how it normally sits with no one in the car, a
little high in back but ok in the front.

I'm going to take it out tomorrow for the first time with these wheels (1/2"
wider) on it (the rains are done for a few days). Maybe I can get a better
picture after it's been driven.

Larry